Laboratory microcentrifuge. Its structure guarantees easy service, safe work and wide range of applications in medical, biochemical (DNA and radioactive isotopes) and other laboratories where it is necessary to separate small quantities of material. The centrifuge can be used for separation of mixtures, suspensions and body fluids into individual components of differents densities under the influence of centrifugal force.
- Maintenance-free induction motor.
- Timer: 15s a 99 minutos or ∞. (15 sec interval adjustment).
- Velocidad ajustable 100 ÷ 14500 rpm (Xg Max 15279).
- Controlled by microprocessor with LCD screen that permits displaying all parameters.
- Selection of 9 operating programs.
- 3 acceleration /deceleration curves (adjustable).
- Spinning in “short” mode.
- Safety features:
- it is not possible to open the lid during spinning.
- it is not possible to start when the lid is open.
- Emergency lid lock release.
- Unbalance warning.
- Sound level: < 60db.
Manufactured according to National and International standards EN-61010-1 and EN-61010-2-020 on safety and EC marking.